Test Group

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Jan668
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Test Group

Post by Jan668 »

I made a test group consisting of only 2 email addresses in order to test our emails actually live in the system. Not using the test button.

For some reason that group should show 2 users in there.

It shows (0)

Does your system make these additions and deletes as they occur or is there a midnight time when the email system sorts itself out?

Right now I cannot test the email live with the 2 emails I want to because those two are not showing.

Anything to correct this?

Thanks

Jan
Paige
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Test Group

Post by Paige »

Both of these emails were unsubscribed from receiving updates, I have set them to subscribed again.
Jan668

Post by Jan668 »

I just had added them and specifically added them to that group.

So it appears that the system has things set so that people, when added are in an "unsubscribed" status.

We would like to change that system wide that everyone who enters their email is automatically subscribed. We are modifying our terms and conditions to state that and to mention that people can opt out at any time.

It's part of our quest to clean up the sign up area. Right now we feel there are too many choices in the join area as it is and wanted to remove the ability to ask the customer one more question.

If everyone is automatically signed up....It would be less writing (less black ink for instance) on that page.

Can you make that change for us? I believe Ryan either was going to ask Dave about it or it might have been a request on a recent email.

We need more white space in the secure sign up area for sure.

Thanks Paige,

Jan
Paige
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Paige »

Everyone who signs up is subscribed unless they check the box that they do not want this. How did you create your test subjects?
Jan668

Post by Jan668 »

I created them manually....

At the top of the contact list it says "add new buyers" I think...

I don't remember a box that says subscriber....

Just for fun...I will go in there and create another person..... using another email address I have and let me look around for that subscriber button.

I will report back.

thanks paige. j
Jan668

Post by Jan668 »

Paige,

There is no subscriber button.

There is no unsubscribe button.

There is however, the capability for me as an admin to manually put them on a list - which I did for the first 2 people....and evidently they did not show up in the group because they did not subscribe. So you guys did that for me...it is not automated.

There is no way for us to subscribe or unsubscribe people.

Wow..........................................................................................

please point out to me where in this system I can subscribe or unsubscribe a customer as an admin. It eludes me.

thanks

J.

we are still testing this system to see if we can rely on it. so far......there are a few issues....hoping to work out the bugs not just for us - but your future customers as well.
Paige
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Paige »

Jan

I totally agree, we are glad you are pointing out these problems so we can fix them.

I will look into the subscribed status on "Create new Buyer" and get back to you.