How can I add a widget?

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Dgalassi2097
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

How can I add a widget?

Post by Dgalassi2097 »

In the editor is a drop down box with a list of options. I would like to add something to that list that is specific to my design. How can I add something to that list? In addition, I see the PLG files in the theme. How can I invoke a specific PLG file rather than the default article template PLG? Thank you for your help! Donna Galassi
Paige
Support Team
Support Team

Re: How can I add a widget?

Post by Paige »

Donna

Both of these questions can be solved by using Custom Layouts. If you go to Settings > Administrator > Edit Custom Layouts. You can add / edit these to your needs, then choose the layout when you are editing a webpage under the Settings tab, option "Layout"
Dgalassi2097

Post by Dgalassi2097 »

Thanks Paige! I'll see if this can solve the problem getting a unique image to span across each page by creating different custom layouts with different CSS ids to make that happen. Do you think this is the easiest way to tackle this issue or is there another way that you would recommend?
Paige
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Paige »

I would recommend utilizing the unique class on the html tag, this class changes depending on the page you are on. Allowing you to have one div with different images on each page.
Dgalassi2097

Post by Dgalassi2097 »

Thank you Paige!