Product Review Coupon

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Cfisher2118
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Product Review Coupon

Post by Cfisher2118 »

I am going to offer a 30% discount to customers who submit a product review. I want to generate a one-time use coupon for this (alias codes). I set this up in an email named "Product Review".

So I set up an email campaign named "Product Review", with the trigger being "Manual", and the tag as "Review". I presumed that this would mean if a contact was added to "Review", they would be added to this campaign. And that at the very least I could go into "Participants" and add those in the "Review" tag through the "Add tags" function. But it won't add those in the "review" tag, although it seems able to add every other tag.

Also, even though I essentially set this up as an auto-responder, the email doesn't send to those who were successfully added.
Cfisher2118

Re: Product Review Coupon

Post by Cfisher2118 »

It works if I create a webpage with a sign-up box set to "Review" for Campaign and Tag, and just submit the reviewer's email and name myself. So this isn't really a big deal. But it would be nice if you could place someone into an email campaign just by tagging them.
Paige
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Product Review Coupon

Post by Paige »

This is an option new to AllProWebTools 4, on the bottom of the account information panel on the CRM record there is a new option for "Campaign", this allows you to enter a contact into a campaign manually with out a sign up box.