Auto Responder for Scheduling Time

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Mmiller2105
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Auto Responder for Scheduling Time

Post by Mmiller2105 »

Hello,

I am hosting a webinar on December 17 (fingers crossed) and instead of selling some programs, I want to sell a application to see if 1) the person is serious about writing their book and 2) if we would work well together. After they buy the application fee, I have a email set up where they will get the application and the link to get scheduled on my gmail calendar.
Okay, after they scheduled their time on my gmail calendar, I would like to have an email that will be a auto-responder that says, "You have signed up to talk with Monica on DATE and TIME. Monica will call you by phone at this time, so be prepared to talk about your application" or something like that.
How can I do that (send out that auto responder)? Is that a gmail thing or a AllProWebTools thing?

-Monica
Paige
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Auto Responder for Scheduling Time

Post by Paige »

Since you are sending them straight to your Google Calendar the auto responder would be through Google, which I believe is automatic on Google's behalf.

However we also have a feature in AllProWebTools that does this and allows you to do this. This works by hooking your site up to Google Calendar and setting up Calendar Products in your WebTools, you can learn more about this WebTool here: https://www.allprowebtools.com/New-from ... cheduling/
Mmiller2105

Post by Mmiller2105 »

Hey Paige,

My Google Calendar is already integrated into my AllProWebTools. My question is how do I know what the email is saying and how can I change the wording? Is that done through AllProWebTools or through Google?
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

When they purchase the product, they will be emailed an invoice with the product name and the date/time scheduled. This invoice can be customized at "Settings->Invoicing"

If you would like to send another email with further information, this can be done by setting up an email campaign that's triggered by the product purchase. You cannot reference their scheduled time in this email, but you can simply ask them to look at the invoice email they got earlier.
Mmiller2105

Post by Mmiller2105 »

Which one do I go with? There's Invoice, Invoice Email, Shipped Email?
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

Invoice Email changes the email that is sent when somebody purchases a product.

Invoice changes the pdf invoice that viewers can access from the invoice email by the link that says "view invoice"

Shipped Email changes the email that is sent when you ship an order.