Add to Contact-Account Insight Dropdowns

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Nikkig2106
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Add to Contact-Account Insight Dropdowns

Post by Nikkig2106 »

How do we go about adding additional options the drop down menus for Account Manager and How Did They Hear About Us?

Thanks!
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Add to Contact-Account Insight Dropdowns

Post by JohnB »

The Account Manager drop down is a list of all active users.

The How Did They Hear About Us drop down is a default list of sources, including any marketing ads you've created through the console.
Rdsargent2442

Post by Rdsargent2442 »

Hi John,

What does that mean, that it's a default list and marketing ads. The defaults are fine. Don't know how to add marketing ads. Can we add to it? Is there a way to put in who referred them?
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

What I meant was that the "How did they hear about us" has a default list of choices. You can add to this list as well if you need more options by doing the following:
  1. Go to "Marketing->Campaign Manager"
  2. Near the top, click on the button that says "Marketing Sources"
  3. Now click on the button "New Ad Source"
  4. The most important field is the top one titled "Source," you can leave the rest blank if you like
  5. Click "Save" at the bottom
  6. To add another Source, start again from step 2
If you like to track individual contacts that have referred each other, that is also possible, but is a different process.
  1. Go to a contact's CRM record. You can do this by using the search on the top menu and searching their name.
  2. In the box titled "Contact Information" on the far right of the green titlebar there is a button that looks like a tree graph. Click on this.
  3. There will be a text box titled "Downline"
  4. In "Downline" start typing the name of the contact who referred this person. Their name should appear and you can select them.
  5. Once you've selected the referrer, a tree graph will appear in the space below showing who referred this contact, and who this contact has referred
I hope I clarified things for you. Please let me know if you need any more help!