Uploading Contacts

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Danraabe2023
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Uploading Contacts

Post by Danraabe2023 »

I uploaded the contact list again after you cleared it and it doesn't work. Does it require a special .csv file? Do I have to remove the headings line?
Do I need a template that works and I can fill in below the top line?
Elijah
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Uploading Contacts

Post by Elijah »

Hi there, Dan!

Are you experiencing any error messages when trying to upload the contacts?

You have the option to use or not use a title row if you wish, you just need to make sure you've ticked the box specifying which version you're using!

I believe this video tutorial will answer any questions you might have about uploading your contacts:
(Skip to 1:20 to get right into the uploading information)

Danraabe2023

Post by Danraabe2023 »

The problem is that the names and email addresses get scrambled when I upload the file. The last time I uploaded the file there was a name record that wasn't even in the .csv file
Elijah
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Elijah »

Could you do us a favor and send the csv file you're attempting to upload to our support email address, please?
Danraabe2023

Post by Danraabe2023 »

I am looking at my contacts. They still don't scroll. It's impossible to work with these contacts or check the accuracy of the entries. Why can't you load the whole list at once?
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

Hello! I'd like to offer you a few possible solutions for viewing and finding your contacts.

First, if you would like to see changes to how the Contacts->View All page work, like being able to load a complete list at one time, we would welcome any suggestions you have! If you can add these suggestions to the Suggestions & Feature Requests forum that is where our development team will be looking to find new ideas for upcoming versions.

Second, you can download a full list of your contacts by going to Settings->Import/Export and then clicking on Download Contacts which you can find in the box titled Buyers/Resellers. Even more, on that same page, you can go to the box titled Leads Downloads and by clicking on a Tag name, download a csv spreadsheet of the contacts in that tag.

Lastly, if you are looking for a specific contact, you can search for them using the Search feature built into your AllProWebTools console. On the top menu bar, next to your username at the top right, there is a magnifying glass you can click on. If you start typing a customer's name, email, or other contact information, it will find and display results for you. This search works all over AllProWebTools and allows you to search for contacts no matter what page you are currently on.

And please remember to add your ideas to our Suggestions & Feature Requests forum!