Image Upload Question

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Image Upload Question

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hello,

I just tried uploading an image into an APWT account that is 2000px wide. The upload kept failing, seemingly for no reason. I first tried to upload the image on the page that I wanted to use the image on, but it was not showing in the media library. So I navigate over to the media library and attempt to upload the image again... It took me a few tries until I noticed that the image upload was failing, but then I saw this error message:

"Image must not be more than 1900px wide. your image is... please resize and upload again."

So, first of all, why are we not allowed to upload images that are longer than 1900px wide?

also, if this is the case, and you don't allow this, then you should make the error message far clearer, and make it so people that are working quickly see the message the first time it happens.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Image Upload Question

Post by Dave »

Thanks for the suggestions!

As a developer, you would probably benefit from our FTP access which will allow you to work more quickly and without the limitations of the GUI web development interface.

If you would like to add FTP access to an account, just let request it here by submitting the support code for the account that you would like FTP access to. You can find the support code in the footer of the console.

We will email you your FTP login and password.

Here is a video with instructions on how to use your FTP access: