Send specific leadbox to specific email address

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Send specific leadbox to specific email address

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hello,

Is there a way to send notifications that someone filled out a specific leadbox to a specific email address - an email address that differs from the main email address that the notification is being sent to? Even if I can just add an email address to send a specific leadbox notification to that would be helpful.

Thanks
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Send specific leadbox to specific email address

Post by JohnB »

You can turn on Email Notifications for when a leadbox is filled out under Settings->Website in the Email Notification Center. This will send an email notification to the Contact Email set under Settings->Company Information.

As I mentioned, the Email Notification is for when any leadbox is filled out, and always goes to the Contact Email, and at this time there is not a way to change the notification to only trigger on a specific leadbox, or to send to an email that is not the Contact Email.

I would suggest a couple things, first would be to add a unique tag to the leadbox you are interested in. This will tag any customer who fills out that leadbox, and make it easy to find those CRM records under Contacts->View All.

Another option may be to go into the Contact Email email account, and setup a forwarding rule to the additional email address you would like to get the notifications. You can set this rule to filter based off of the email subject, looking for "New Lead From Signup Box." You can even filter it further by adding the "Signup Box Name" to the subject you are looking for, so it would look something like "New Lead From Signup Box Signup Box Name."

Exactly how you create this forwarding rule will differ depending on the Email Service you use, but I found these instructions by searching "gmail set forwarding rule"

Please let me know if you have any more questions!