How to remove product review/testimonial from website

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Lfrailey173
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

How to remove product review/testimonial from website

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Hi!
How do I remove a product review or testimonial from our website ? I pulled up the review and clicked the reject button but now it has completely deleted it not only from the website but also the database of testimonials that have been submitted. In the past when we clicked the reject button it moved the testimonial or review to the button of the submissions and instead of showing approved with green text the rejected ones showed in grey text.....anyway I have a customer that requested her review to be removed from our website however we would still like to keep a record that she submitted a review for documentation purposes. How do I do this as the reject button is not functioning as it previously has? thanks!
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: How to remove product review/testimonial from website

Post by JohnB »

Thanks for making us aware of this!

We have changed the Reject button that you find when approving reviews under Store->Product Reviews to work as it had before. Clicking Reject will prevent the review from appearing online, but will also be kept in your list of reviews. Any rejected reviews will appear as a grayed-out link.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!