Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Dmdude2703
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Post by Dmdude2703 »

My support code is: 2703-2 We have a client who is not receiving their contact emails (sign up box). They are however, receiving their "applications" for job openings. I noticed that the contact email address on the account has an error message "unsubscribed". I thought that may be the issue but was also told that it may be an email server issue and that it can be moved to APWT using Amazon.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Sign up box issue.

Post by Dave »

Yes, by "unsubscribing" that email address will no longer receive emails from the marketing system (signup boxes) but it will continue to receive administration emails (system notifications).

For the most reliable email delivery, it is suggested to use the AllProWebTools SMTP service. You can learn more about AllProWebTools SMTP and how to get setup here: https://www.allprowebtools.com/AllProWe ... P-Service/
Dmdude2703
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Dmdude2703 »

Hi Dave,

It appears to me that everything has already been set up for this client "Northern Colorado Assisted Living" but they are still not receiving their contact emails. They have a forwarding email address set up which is the correct address.

It seems strange that they are getting their employment applications but not any contact forms.

Thanks,
Jackie
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

Have you checked the spam folder of the inbox? Make sure that you can receive emails from [email protected].

When you fill out the Contact Page, are you seeing an error message, or does it say that your message was sent?