retagging

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Kgramzay3231
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

retagging

Post by Kgramzay3231 »

If a signup box is assigned one tag and you change it, anyone who was originally tagged and then retagged with the second tag is not included in the list. I had a tag "webinar" and someone signed up. I later changed it to webinar615 and changed that person's tag to webinar 615 expecting that they would be included in the email campaign labeled same. Not so -they never got any of the group emails and they were the potential affiliate who was trying to promote the webinar. Very frustrating and bad for business and sales.
Kathlein
Support Team
Support Team

Re: retagging

Post by Kathlein »

You have asked a great questions about the relationship between TAGS and CAMPAIGNS.

There is an interesting relationship between TAGS and CAMPAIGNS. The first point to understand is that TAGS and CAMPAIGNS are not the same thing.
A tag is simply a group of CRM records. A tag by itself, does not send out emails or perform any other activities.
A campaign is a series of emails that are scheduled to be sent out over a period of time.
It is true that you can automatically tag a group of CRM contacts who have filled out a leadbox on your website.

You can also configure your AllProWebTools account to automatically add a contact to an email campaign after filling out a leadbox.

It sounds like you had a TAG with the same name as a CAMPAIGN and you changed the name of the TAG and the CAMPAIGN was unaffected. This is the intended functionality.

IF you would like to add a group of contacts to an existing running campaign, you can find the instructions to do this here: https://www.allprowebtools.com/New-from ... imes-4-5-/

I hope this helps and feel free to contact us via Support Chat or Support Screenshare in the future so that we can provide immediate assistance. Here is a video that explains how to contact us: