Change Site Title

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Change Site Title

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hello,

Where do I need to go in order to change the Metatitle across the entire site? One of our client's sites's default Metatitle is just simply 'Home', which you see on pages such as 'Secure Buyers', the Shopping Cart... I would like to change that from 'Home' to the business name. How can I do that?

Thanks
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Change Site Title

Post by JohnB »

For most webpages, you can edit the title by going to Website->My Webpages and selecting the page you wish to edit. Then go to the SEO Information tab and update the Title.

For specialty webpages that do not appear under Website->My Webpages, such as the login page (secure-buyers.php), these pages will use the SEO Information for the homepage. So under Website->My Webpages, look for the webpage that has the blue Homepage badge next to it, and edit the SEO Information for that homepage to update the SEO Information for the specialty pages.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Re: Change Site Title

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Cool, thanks! I never would have thought of looking there. I know how to edit the metadata, but did not realize that the home title is the title for all of those other pages.