New Payment Option for Direct Deposit

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Carla3289
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

New Payment Option for Direct Deposit

Post by Carla3289 »

Instead of manipulating the Check payment option, can we add a Direct Deposit payment option? With a bank name field? I am currently doing as suggested with the Check payment option and documenting in the notes the bank.
Kathlein
Support Team
Support Team

Re: New Payment Option for Direct Deposit

Post by Kathlein »

Great suggestion but,I believe we may have something that could service your need! Please follow the steps below and let me know if this will work for you:

Step 1: From your dashboard click the "settings" icon then "store"
Step 2: From this page you will click the "payment methods" tab located at the top of your screen > then click "add payment method"
Step 3: Add Payment Method box will appear, change method to "Trade/Barter Account" > Change Account Name to "Direct Deposit" > and save
Step 4: You will be redirected back to the store stetting page, from here be sure to click "Payment Methods" once more > On this screen you will find the Layout for Direct Deposit and check the boxes for "Retail", "Wholesale", and, "Console".

After following this process you should have the direct deposit option available in the console. I hope this information works for you, please let us know if you have any concerns!
Carla3289
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Re: New Payment Option for Direct Deposit

Post by Carla3289 »

Yes! :D Awesome! Exactly what I needed! And with great ability to customize! Thank you!