Membership product question

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Kmyers1730
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Membership product question

Post by Kmyers1730 »

Hi! I have created a monthly membership product and I have it set to re-occur every 30 days. My question is, what does that look like for the client and for me on my side. Will I get notified when the payment renews, do I need to do something? Will my client get an email confirming their payment for the product every 30 days? Thank you!
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Membership product question

Post by JohnB »

Every 30 days a new order will be created for each customer who is due to pay their membership. This list of customers and their due dates can be viewed under Reports->Sales->Membeships.

Whenever a membership is due, a new order will be created, and if there is a credit card stored on file (which means you must use Authorize.net or Cayan as your credit card processor) the credit card will be charged, and the customer will be sent an invoice marked as paid.

If they do not have a card on file, or the charge fails, they will be emailed an invoice that includes a link to pay and they will not be recognized by AllProWebTools as an active member until the customer has paid the invoice.

The new membership orders will appear in the Workflow Timeline, and you can view them there. An email will also be sent to the Company Email if a membership fails to renew for any reason, so that you will be aware of memberships that did not automatically charge a card on file.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!
Kmyers1730
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Re: Membership product question

Post by Kmyers1730 »

That is exactly what I needed to know, thank you!