I need to edit the 'Lost Password' Email template

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

I need to edit the 'Lost Password' Email template

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hello,

I need to edit the words in the 'forgotten password' email that is sent to someone after they fill out the 'forgot password' request form. How can I go about doing this??

Also, which image is this email using? Meaning - under 'Settings' --> 'Invoicing' there are lots of images (Invoice Email, Shipped Email).. which one of these is the forgotten password email using as I need to change the image for this email as well.

Let me know all of this, thank you.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Re: I need to edit the 'Lost Password' Email template

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Also, related to this...

I know that this is not directly editable, but could this be in the future, please?

On the forgot-password template, I would really like to change the main words "PLEASE ENTER THE EMAIL ADDRESS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR ACCOUNT:" From an h2 to maybe an h3 or h4.

If there is a way to do this, can you let me know? If not, can you let me know if this is something I can do in the future?

thanks
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

The email sent to customer when they have forgotten their password and requested has a standard text that can not be changed, and it uses the images set for the "Invoice Email" under Settings->Invoicing.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Okay, then can the words in the email be editable in a future release then? We have a client that really wants to change the messaging.

Please let me know, thank you.