Accidental unsubscribe

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Kmyers1730
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Accidental unsubscribe

Post by Kmyers1730 »

Hey!

I have a client that unsubscribed to my emails by accident. She needs to be re-added to the database so she can receive email updates for the Conversation Club. Is there anyway I can re-activate her email address? I have written permission from her to receive emails via APWT.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Accidental unsubscribe

Post by Dave »

It depends how the client unsubscribed, they may have marked your emails as spam, unsubscribed from all mailings, or just unsubscribed from a single "tag".

If they have marked your emails as spam: you can reverse this by clicking on their email address in their CRM record. You will see a button popup that says "Promo Email Opt-out". If you are logged in as an administrator or "Owner" of your AllProWebTools account, you will be able to uncheck this box. If you are logged in as a regular user, you will see this box but will be unable to uncheck it.

If they have unsubscribed from all mailings:
You will want to make sure that the tags in their CRM record are all checked appropriately AND that they are still subscribed to any applicable campaigns.

If they have unsubscribed from a single tag: you will want to verify that they are still tagged appropriately in their CRM record.

Once you have completed the above, we recommend that you manually send a single email to your client from inside AllProWebTools to verify that they receive it. If they do not, their email address may have been blocked by our email service provider and will require a special request to have it unblocked. If this is the case, contact AllProWebTools Support by clicking on the "Support" button in the top right corner of your AllProWebTools Console and selecting "Live Support Options".
Kmyers1730
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Re: Accidental unsubscribe

Post by Kmyers1730 »

Woo hoo! That's exactly what I needed, thank you :)