Dictionary SEO & Case Sensitivity

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Jeff804
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Dictionary SEO & Case Sensitivity

Post by Jeff804 »

On the dictionary terms relating to the SEO tab can you give me a reasonable example of what the best way to write the Key words and description lets say for the word: Pressure washing

What does and doesn't matter as far as case sensitive throughout? I know you can do a parent term in which the case sensitivity does apply.

Do the commas to separate words on the KEYWORD part of SEO look like: (Pressure,washing,cleaning,hot,water) is this case sensitive?
Whats a good amount of key words? Can there be too many??

Would a reasonable description be as simple as : Pressure washing Fort Collins, Pressure washing Loveland etc
How long should a description be? (Is this what customers are physically typing into their keyboard in a google search)?

Does the category of the dictionary term help with SEO or matter?

Just want to make sure I am using this to the best of my ability for optimization. Should we have as many relevant dictionary terms as possible?

Thanks
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Dictionary SEO & Case Sensitivity

Post by Dave »

Thanks for all of the great questions! The Dictionary System is a powerful SEO WebTool in AllProWebTools.

Here is a link to a page that offers great detail on the Dictionary system in AllProWebTools: https://www.allprowebtools.com/New-from ... nary-Tool/ I think you will find it quite helpful. You may also appreciate the following video tutorials on the Dictionary System:

As for capitalization, the Dictionary System will only match by EXACT letter case. I would suggest starting with lower-case and if you need more words linked on your website and you see that there are some with capitalization that are not being linked, you can create a child term.

The keywords on the seo tab should only match the Dictionary Term that you are creating at that moment. You can create a separate Dictionary Term for each word.

The description should be a full page of content (several paragraphs) and can even include an image or 2. For an example of a dictionary page see our demo here: https://demo.allprowebtools.com/grafting/

The category just help your website visitors to find related Dictionary Terms - it is like an index in a book.