Client can't see the "login as buyer"

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Dgalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Client can't see the "login as buyer"

Post by Dgalassi1792 »

Hi!

One of our clients has a membership site that we're helping them build out. For her to get to the membership pages, we've setup one of the contacts in her CRM to have purchased the membership so that we can all use that member to login to see the back-end membership pages. I see the login as buyer button on the CRM record, but curiously she cannot see it. She has shown me screen shots to prove that. I don't know enough about permissioning in AllProWebTools and why the owner of the account wouldn't be able to see the same things that I, as the provider, sees. Usually my clients see the "login as buyer" button the same way I do - so I'm not sure what is happening for this one client. We're working on a work-around, now, creating a coupon to allow her to purchase the package so she can login as herself, but even that is confusing for the client, in that they need to then manage two ways to login to the site and can't do it from their AllProWebTools dashboard. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
Client 3527-0
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Re: Client can't see the "login as buyer"

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hello,

So I just went ahead and bought the two membership programs through the client's account in the back-end, and the client is still unable to see a 'login as buyer' button, even after being granted permission to those pages by purchasing the products.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Client can't see the "login as buyer"

Post by Dave »

It is possible that the user that you have setup does not have the correct permissions to see the "login as buyer" button. The user will need to be set to either "owner" or "administrator".

You can set this by going to "settings" -> "Users" and then click on the user to be changed. Next, click the permissions tab and you will see the "user type" on the right.

Here is a video tutorial for setting up a user: