1) How would we go about requesting the domain name change?
You should use the AllProWebTools Support Chat to request the name change.
2) When the domain name is changed, will the image links and paths be automatically updated?
3) on that same note, will the hard coded links (hrefs) change automatically as well, in pages, blog posts, emails, stylesheets, etc.?
Some of your question is answered here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4047&p=8607#p8607
If you have followed the recommended best practice of using relative links rather than absolutle links, everything will migrate seamlessly. See this article: http://www.geeksengine.com/article/abso ... -path.html
or this article: http://www.thesempost.com/google-absolu ... -urls-seo/
If you discover absolute links after the domain name is switched, we can run find/replace routines on our end to easily address the issue. This will prevent you from needing to manually change each reference.
4) Just out of curiosity, changing the primary domain name should not effect any of the contacts, scheduled emails, or anything like that, correct?
These items should not be affected.
5) Will the domain change effect how the email is set up, like the APWT SMTP settings itself?
Yes, be sure to mention this in your Support Chat and be prepared to re-register the DNS records on the new domain name after our Support Team removes to old APWT SMTP account.