Tutorial for Ad Campaigns

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Steve173
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Tutorial for Ad Campaigns

Post by Steve173 »

Hi!
Is there a video that explains how to use the "Ad Campaigns" feature of AllProWebTools?

How many "advertisements" can you add to one campaign?

What does "ad type" mean?
Brads326
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Tutorial for Ad Campaigns

Post by Brads326 »

Here is a video about the ad manager:

The "Ad Type" is just for your reference - it does not change the functionality.
Steve173

Post by Steve173 »

Thank you! The tutorial says to use " Campaign Manager"? This option is does not exist...has it changed to "Ad Campaigns"?

Also the tutorial does not show how to make an advertisement active? Once we create it says "not activated"
Brads326
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Brads326 »

Yes, the name has been changed to "Ad Campaigns"

"not activated" tells you that no visits have been recorded yet. Publish your link so that users will click on it and you will see it become active automatically.
Steve173

Post by Steve173 »

ok great thank you!
Steve173

Post by Steve173 »

Hi! Just followed the above video tutorial for creating trackers for links in our emails. Pasted the links with the ref codes into our email, sent two test emails to two different email addresses. Tested the links and they all worked however just went back to Ad Campaigns to see if the advertisements were "activated" and they are all still showing "not activated" and under visits for the links it's showing "0". If the email addresses that received the email click the links should they not be showing as "active" and showing "2" visits"? What did we do wrong?
Kathlein
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Kathlein »

The system only tracks a single visit from each visitor's IP address (and it does not count your company ip address - this would lead to an inaccurate count as you are testing the link) The tracking does not depend on the email address where the link was sent to. Please post your link here and I will click on it.
Steve173

Post by Steve173 »

I first tested the links on an email address on our company ip I then sent the email to two email addresses that are not on our company ip address and it still did not show any visits and the link was still "not activated". The email actually already sent out to our subscribers yesterday... our emails stats show 1916 people opened the email and 136 clicks....When I check the stats in Ad Campaigns it is still showing 0 visits but yet a couple of the links have "carts" from a link...how is it possible to have carts filled without clicking on the ref url link to have a "visit" ?
Attachments
email may 3 stats.png
email may 3 stats.png (610.5 KiB) Viewed 8407 times
email tracker issue.png
email tracker issue.png (234.29 KiB) Viewed 8407 times
Kathlein
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Kathlein »

It looks to me like data is being collected as seen in this screenshot:
Screenshot from 2020-05-14 10-29-32.png
Screenshot from 2020-05-14 10-29-32.png (55.18 KiB) Viewed 8371 times
Steve173

Post by Steve173 »

Is there a delay with the data being displayed? The screenshot I took was 36 hours after the email went out with over 1900 opens and strange that 0 visits were displaying...and of the 5 Reasons blog the one purchase for $476 was made prior to the screenshot I took....how long before the data shows in Ad Campaigns
Brads326
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Brads326 »

The data is updated every time that you reload the reports page.
Lfrailey173

Post by Lfrailey173 »

hmm ok...we will monitor more closely on our next email send and take screenshots of the data as this last email round no data on the report started reflecting for over 24 hours
Steve173

Post by Steve173 »

Hi!

Testing our June 2020 Email 1. I sent the test email to my mother buyer 4990 who is not on our main office IP address. She used her smart phone to review and clicked on every single link in the email. I also sent the test email to myself on the gmail account and used my smartphone and also clicked on every single link to make sure they worked. They all did...now I'm checking our "Marketing Campaigns" for June Email 1 and only one link in the campaign is showing a visit......the data does not appear to be refreshing, we clicked on the links over 4 hours ago....I've reloaded the page time and time again and it's still showing the data in the attached screenshot.
June email 1 stats.jpg
June email 1 stats.jpg (242.6 KiB) Viewed 7699 times
Brads326
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Brads326 »

It would appear from this screenshot, that you have correctly setup your tracking codes and that data is being collected.
noni-ad-manager.png
noni-ad-manager.png (44.21 KiB) Viewed 7667 times
The tracking system uses a number of methods to avoid false positives. These methods include browser cookies, ip address, URL tracker links, etc.
Steve173

Post by Steve173 »

Thanks for trying to help! The screenshot you took is from today June 2nd.....back in the thread on this question you had said that the Campaign tracking data updates whenever the screen is reloaded....this is clearly not happening correctly.

Also if you reference the screenshots in viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4362 you will see that 9 hours after the email sent out and had 175 clicks the Campaign Ad was still only showing 1 visit and none of links we activated at that point. How do we fix this so it updates as you say it should after every time we reload Campaign Ad report?
June email 1 stats after send.jpg
June email 1 stats after send.jpg (266.99 KiB) Viewed 7662 times
June Email 1 sends stats from email screen time stamp.jpg
June Email 1 sends stats from email screen time stamp.jpg (337.13 KiB) Viewed 7662 times
Lfrailey173

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Hi! Here's another example of the Ad Campaign links not tracking in real time
Ad Campaign shows only 2 visits for June email 2
June email 2 2 38pm AD Campaign screenshot.jpg
June email 2 2 38pm AD Campaign screenshot.jpg (227.86 KiB) Viewed 7544 times
Here are the Stats for June Email 2 version 2:
June email 2 2 38pm Email Stats screenshot.png
June email 2 2 38pm Email Stats screenshot.png (602.75 KiB) Viewed 7544 times