Video hosting/ Campaign from Video

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Video hosting/ Campaign from Video

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hi,

I had a client ask me this:

"Is it possible to house a video in AllProWebTools and have the email series to start after they've watched at least 75% of the video? And a different one for weekly reminders of their progress when it's under that threshold?"

I'm not sure if this is possible, but if it is, let me know. And if not, would this be something that could be added?

Let me know, thank you!
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Video hosting/ Campaign from Video

Post by Dave »

I am not aware of any way of accomplishing this or a way to build this feature. We would also need a number of other clients to request this in order to cover the costs of building such a feature.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Video hosting/ Campaign from Video

Post by Dave »

Another thought might be to display a discount code or a special website address in the video 75% of the way through. This way if someone makes it that far, they can apply for the special offer and be directed to a signup form. Even if they have already entered their information on a different signup form (this will not create a duplicate account) this can trigger a new marketing campaign and can even cancel a previous campaign if necessary with the new feature "Remove all campaigns".