How to pull sales stats for date range

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Lfrailey173
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

How to pull sales stats for date range

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Hi!

Can someone please help us? Where can we pull sales stats for a specific date range? We've tried changing the date on the dashboard toolbar to the desired dates and then going to reports >sales >sales stats....this just pulls gross sales and the net sales are completely in accurate...it is simply deducting what the system thinks is the "cost of goods"....we are looking the sales total for all orders in that date range. For example if I want sales totals for orders for Oct 30, 2020 to Oct 31, 2020...how do I do this? Or if I want sales for just one particular day, say Oct 30, 2020?
Rich10

Re: How to pull sales stats for date range

Post by Rich10 »

I think you are on the wrong report. You probably want the sales report that is under Accounting. it works with the date button.
Lfrailey173

Re: How to pull sales stats for date range

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Yes this is the sales stats we were trying to find, thank you! Would be amazing if all the sales stats, number of orders, units sold etc were all in one section and we could customize what data we wanted to pull in a report or simply view on the screen and toggle between different dates and types of stats.