Changing email for client

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Debbie34
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Changing email for client

Post by Debbie34 »

When I went to change the email address for this client I changed it.
Then I clicked on the Save changes the button below managed by. It did not save it went back to the same email address. So then I changed it again and clicked on the save changes button to the far right, below the internal notes area and it did save.
Please advise.
Coling43

Re: Changing email for client

Post by Coling43 »

In the future please do not post personal information about your clients on this forum. For the security of your customer I have deleted the attachment on your above post.

This particular customer does have two accounts present in your system, the one you showed me was buyer id: 1394, the one I believe has the correct email is buyer id : 1395
Debbie34

Post by Debbie34 »

oops forgot that everyone sees this. But the problem still is that I could not save the change with the button below the email and had to use the other save button. Why is that?
Coling43

Post by Coling43 »

The other save button did not work all it did what create a blank notes on that account, you are not allowed to have more than one customer with the same email address which is why the email address won't save.
Debbie34

Post by Debbie34 »

how do I delete one?
Paige
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Paige »

There is not currently a way to delete your own customers, we would be happy to do it for you until we provide a way. Which one would you like to delete?