APWT changes what site I am logged into

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

APWT changes what site I am logged into

Post by Agalassi1792 »

As an Expert, We are often logged into multiple APWT accounts at once.

Yet we have noticed a bug recently. If we are logged into more than two accounts, and we are navigating in an account, if we click on a tab in the sidebar, there is a good chance that we will be taken to one of the other accounts that we are logged into. In other words, its as if APWT only recognizes that we are logged into one account at a time, so if we are in multiple accounts, just by clicking around, it will send us to all of the same account. This is really bad, and has caused a lot of confusion already.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: APWT changes what site I am logged into

Post by Dave »

Thanks for reporting this.

The experts system was designed specifically so that you can be logged into multiple accounts at once without accounts getting crossed up.

We have been implementing some new systems to increase the speed in the console which have caused this unintended result. We have now reversed these changes in response to the issue you have reported.

You may need to logout of each account and clear any cookies that are related to AllProWebTools in order to remedy the issue.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Re: APWT changes what site I am logged into

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Thanks Dave!

I'll let you know if we end up running into this issue again this week, but thanks for addressing the problem!