Issue with APWT WordPress Widget

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Issue with APWT WordPress Widget

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hello,

We are working on setting up a few different landing pages, and on each of those landing pages will be an APWT form, so when someone fills out the form, the info gets sent into the APWT CRM.

So as I was testing it, on the dashboard I get a message that reads: 'System wrote a note on Alex'. I would have thought that, since we are using the APWT Lead-Box Widget Plugin for WordPress, that it should be properly communicating with the system/dashboard. It used to be that it said something like 'Lead-Box filled out by Alex' with the name of the leadbox. It could be that it is an issue with APWT 4.5 version, so I just wanted to let you all know that something isn't working correctly with the WordPress APWT Lead-box plugin.
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Issue with APWT WordPress Widget

Post by JohnB »

Could you provide me with the URL of the wordpress site where you are placing the Signup-Box on? If I can take a look at that, I can make sure that we look into this issue for you.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Agalassi1792 »

It's just on our main site, https://bluezenith.com/. Do you need the specific landing page link? if so, I'd rather email that to you as we don't want those pages public just yet
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

Yes, I would need to know the exact landing page with the Sign-Up Box on it. If you could send that url to our support email, I will be able to look into it and reply to you there!
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Okay I sent it, thank you!
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

I got your email, and have responded to it as well.

The issue you reported has been addressed, and the timeline entries from when you fill out a Leadbox should now be displaying correctly on your Workflow Timeline.

Please let me know if you have any other issues!
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Thank You!

I just checked and made another test, and yes this issue has been addressed. Thank you for your quick response!