Emails not sending

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Agreen2135
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Emails not sending

Post by Agreen2135 »

I sent out test emails last night that weren't going through quickly or consistently. They finally went through several hours later. I scheduled an email to send this morning at 8 a.m. and it said on the dashboard that it went out, but then I never received it to any of my email accounts. I checked the stats on the email and it said it was only sent to 9 people (which was the test emails). I scheduled it again tonight for 8:00 p.m. and so far the same thing is happening again - the dashboard says it went out, but it hasn't gone yet (as of 8:35 p.m.). Suggestions on how we can make sure it goes out to the whole list (and only once)?
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Emails not sending

Post by JohnB »

Have you tried sending a single test email to see how that behaves? If you could try that, and let me know if it either sends properly, or if you get an error, that will help us identify the problem.
Agreen2135

Post by Agreen2135 »

Yes, I did try sending tests to one email address at a time on Wednesday night and they eventually went through, but not very quickly. There weren't any error messages.

I did try scheduling the email to go out again today at 3:00.

We need this email to go out today (Friday). Can you please call me at 303.947.9148? I'm not able to consistently check this website for updates. Thank you!

Alaina
Agreen2135

Post by Agreen2135 »

Actually I just tried to send another test email and did get an error message: SMTP connect() failed. I tried sending one at a time to two of my email addresses and got the same message.
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

Typically that means that your SMTP Settings are not correct. If you go to Settings->Email, then under the tab SMTP Settings, it will ask you for a server, port, login and password. I would suggest checking that these credentials are correct.

Another option would be to click on Register APWT-SMTP to use the SMTP system built into AllProWebTools for sending your emails. You can learn more about that option here.

If you would like to get support via chat or screenshare, instead of the forum, this video explains how you can do that.