mail campaign scheduler didn't work

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Kgramzay3231
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

mail campaign scheduler didn't work

Post by Kgramzay3231 »

On that same webinar campaign, I scheduled an email that had the discount codes to be sent so that everyone received it right at the end of the webinar. It never sent, Even when I manually sent it again 2 hours later at 9pm. By 3 pm the next day I was so frustrated I literally copied the email and pasted it into my gmail and sent it blind cc. Talk about unprofessional!
Elijah
Support Team
Support Team

Re: mail campaign scheduler didn't work

Post by Elijah »

We are so sorry for the trouble that you experienced in sending your first marketing emails out, but we have the solution for you!

In looking into your account, is does not look like the process of configuring your domain name (kathleengramzay.com) to send marketing emails was completed. This is a serious issue that will prevent you from sending emails. The good news is that it is a simple fix!

1. From the main menu, select "Settings" -> "Email". Next click the "SMTP Settings" tab at the top of the screen. You will see an error message in a yellow box. Click the "verify DNS" button for the instructions to complete the setup.

This process will involve changing some settings with the company that you purchased your domain name (kathleengramzay.com) from in order to verify that the emails that you send are legitimately coming from you and that they should NOT be sent to spam. You only need to configure this once to ensure that all of the emails that you send our actually make it to your clients!

We would be happy to make these changes for you, but we do not have the login and password to the company where you purchased your domain name. If you would like to start a Support Screenshare (after logging into your domain account) we will be happy to assist you. It only takes about 5 minutes!