Credit card refund error

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Steve173
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Credit card refund error

Post by Steve173 »

Hi!
We are trying to refund order 28664 back to the credit card via the console. When I click submit and the screen displays a message saying "credit card number is required".....any ideas what's causing this?
Lfrailey173

Re: Credit card refund error

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Hi! Please disregard trying to refund this order. I went into our authorize.net account and refunded as the customer was getting frustrated waiting for me to have the refund process in our console. Not sure if it is just a technical issue with this order or if there's a broader issue with our customer card transaction details being stored but if you can take a look when you have time. Thanks!
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

We're currently looking into this issue.

In the meantime, would you like us to correct the status of order 28664 so that it will show as refunded?

Edit: if you would like us to correct the record on this order, just let me know what the "refund reason" should be, and if it is a total refund of the order.
Lfrailey173

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Hi John!
Yes if it's possible for you to update the status of the order as "refunded" that would be great. Reason is "order wrong items" and "full refund" thanks!
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

That order has been marked as refunded within your AllProWebTools console!

Please let me know if anything seems wrong or if you have any questions!