Can there be real menu bar structure?

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Can there be real menu bar structure?

Post by Agalassi1792 »

I have also been experiencing an issue with the menu bar today with one of our APWT clients. They had us completely redo the menu bar, which caused me to remove many pages from it. I then went into those pages that I removed from the menu bar and made edits to those pages. After I saved the page, it was suddenly in the menu bar again even though I had just removed it. I think that this may be because the pages I were editing were child pages of a parent page that had also been removed from the menu bar, and when I made changes and resaved the page, it appeared back on the menu bar with the parent page automatically removed (the page is no longer a child of a page) - which is not something that I wanted to have happen anyway. I don't know why making edits to the page suddenly changed the behavior of how the menu bar structure for that page worked.
Last edited by Agalassi1792 on Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Can there be real menu bar structure?

Post by JohnB »

Thanks for letting us know, and for providing great detail on the situation!

We will look into this and reply here when there's more information!
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Cool, sounds good, thanks John!
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

You were exactly right, there was an issue with what happened to the child pages whenever the parent page was hidden from the menubar.

We just pushed out a small update that should resolve this, so that you can edit the child pages, and not worry about them reappearing on the menubar, unless you purposely change the parent page!

Please let me know if you have any more questions regarding this!
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Thanks for addressing this issue!