Workflow Timeline Order Filter

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Cfisher2118
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Workflow Timeline Order Filter

Post by Cfisher2118 »

The Order Filter for the individual contact's workflow timeline is not working. Nothing happens when I click on it. Other filters seem to be working normally.
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Workflow Timeline Order Filter

Post by JohnB »

I do not see any issue with the Order filter.

When I go to an individual CRM record, go down to the timeline, and click on the Order Filter, I see a menu with the options "All," "Pre-Order," "Return" and "Void." Whenever I click on "All" it shows all of the orders in the timeline, and the other options appear to be working as well.

Can you explain in more detail what is happening, or upload a screenshot? You could also start a screenshare if you like!
Cfisher2118

Post by Cfisher2118 »

When I click on Order Filter in individual CRM record (dollar sign), nothing happens.
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

I am still not experiencing the same issue you are. My suggestion right now would be to try holding the shift key on your keyboard while you hit the refresh button in the browser, and refresh the page a few times to see if that changes anything.

Otherwise, is this happening on every CRM record, or just one record specifically?

You may need to start a screenshare so we can look at this issue together. This video discusses how to start a support screenshare.