Display error in IE/Edge

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Display error in IE/Edge

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hello,

I just sent an email about this issue containing a screenshot but I was asked to post about this here.

For some reason the text on the entire right hand side of the screen is not displaying in IE and Edge. Do you know why this would be happening? This is not happening in Chrome or Firefox, so as far as I know, just the Microsoft browsers. But I go into the page editor and don't see anything wrong. Can you please refer to the image sent in the email I do not want to post information about a client's website in the forum.

But this could be an issue with the Edge browser itself that you do not have control over, but let me know if you can help with this.
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Display error in IE/Edge

Post by JohnB »

Is this still occurring for you? The webpage seems to display fine whenever I try Edge or IE on a Windows 10 computer.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Agalassi1792 »

John,

After posting this, our team spent some time looking into this and we did find a solution - it had to do with something in our CSS. The CSS that was making it not display right had nothing to do with the page content, though. This is what it was:

/*pricing grid styles*/
html,html a {
-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;
/*text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,0.004);*/ /* breaking IE */
}
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

Glad you found a solution!