Address fields are not not working

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Address fields are not not working

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hello,

I just created a sign up box with the additional fields of:

Address
City
State
Zip

I added this form to a WordPress website and I am using the AllProWebTools leadbox Plugin to have the form show up on the page. I did a test using an existing email that was already in the system. I filled out all of the fields (Address, State) and submitted the form and I do not see the address fields that I filled out populate into the existing user account/profile in the APWT backend. There is still nothing in those areas.

Is there anything I need to do to make this happen?
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Address fields are not not working

Post by JohnB »

If you filled out the Sign-Up Box using an email address that is already associated with a CRM contact, you should check the additional addresses for that contact.

From the contact's CRM Record, go to the "Contact Information" panel at the top, and on the top right of that panel will be a button with a book that reads "Address Book" when you hover over it. Click on that and check for you address information there!
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Okay thanks. I didn't know that area existed.

But I am curious - if there is no information in the main 'address' area for the contact, why does that area not get filled in? Is there anyway to make this area be filled in if there is no information for that? Not just for address fields, but for every field?

It is just my belief that APWT contact forms could do a better job at displaying information after someone fills out a form. Sure, there's that book icon, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who didn't know about that button.

I'm sure you are going to have me move this post, but is there any way that there could be an 'entries' page - a page that lists out every sign up box and you can click into one of them and then there will be a page with a table that displays all of the information for every entry filled out for that sign up box. I just think that this will make the experience finding information from a sign up box far better.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

We love to hear everyone's feedback. It is the feedback that we have received over the past 8 years that have developed into the rich toolkit that we offer today!

By placing your suggestion under the "Suggestions" category in the forum, it will be added to the queue of items to be considered for our next version release. Priority is given to items that are requested by several users. As you can see from the list in the Suggestions category, there are quite a number of great suggestions!

Please keep the ideas coming as we continue to improve and add new tools and features.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Okay I'll create a new topic in the suggestions forum for this now.