Dropdowns are being cut off

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Dropdowns are being cut off

Post by Agalassi1792 »

So, I'm working on building out a quiz on a client's site, and I'm using the 'dropdown' option for the custom fields as the way people choose their options for the quiz. Some of the answers that She wants for the quiz are seemingly too long for the drop downs, so the words are being cut off, sometimes in the middle of a word.

How can I get the full length of the options that she wants to display fully within that dropdown?

OR - do you have an option for Radio buttons/ Checkboxes yet that we can use as a 'custom field' option that I can use to build this out that won't cut off any of the words?

Please let me know as soon as possible, thank you.
Brads326
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Dropdowns are being cut off

Post by Brads326 »

I do see your problem and I apologize, but at this time dropdown values are limited to 50 characters. If you are able to re-word the choices a bit that might be a quick solution.

I hope this helps you out.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Dropdowns are being cut off

Post by Dave »

If you want to try a hack, you may be able to "view source" on the existing lead box and just add the additional words that are beyond the 50 character limit.

You could also use this method to change the dropdown list to radio buttons, by copying the current code and modifying it and then inserting a raw HTML version of the form.

If you need further help with this, it will be much easier to show you during a screenshare. Feel free to click the "Support" button and choose live support options to access the screenshare support.