Google Drive Integration Error

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Jlerskine3444
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Google Drive Integration Error

Post by Jlerskine3444 »

Hi - I had this problem before with calendar (was fixed) and now with Google Drive, please see attached files.

Problem: Attempting to integrate Google Drive for contact files, I receive the indication that I've successfully connected to Google Drive (see attached).

Problem 2: Problem number one is not really a problem; however, indications shows working properly. But, when I go back into contacts and choose a name to integrate the drive folders to the contact, I get the error, "I am not connected to google drive (see attached)

Action Taken: I have cleared cookies using Chrome and Microsoft edge. Logged out of APWT acount and reentered.
GoogleDrive_Integration_APWT_successfullyconnected.PNG
GoogleDrive_Integration_APWT_successfullyconnected.PNG (54.32 KiB) Viewed 3338 times
GoogleDrive_Integration_APWT_notconnected.PNG
GoogleDrive_Integration_APWT_notconnected.PNG (57.89 KiB) Viewed 3338 times
Jlerskine3444
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Re: Google Drive Integration Error

Post by Jlerskine3444 »

Update: Spoke with Google help desk for an hour or more, they went through all of their troubleshooting steps with no answer to why the connection isn't working.

I sent APWT an email with the troubleshooting steps taken on Google end, did not want to put information on forum due to some security settings that's listed on the email for API/SDK et...

Google Help Desk is requesting that you all continue to troubleshoot and they are standing by for support. By the way, the rep I was speaking with was working the issue with an API tech at their Google site.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

We have successfully connected our test google drive account directly to YOUR AllProWebTools account.

Please try integrating again by going to the integration screen. You should see a blue bar at the top that says "There is already a Google Drive account connected." - that is our test account. Then you can click "Google Drive Setup" to connect YOUR OWN account.

We have not changed anything on our end and it seems to be working, I am curious to hear how that works out for you.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

This issue was ultimately resolved by manually creating the folder called "AllProWebTools" in the root of Google Drive BEFORE connecting it to the AllProWebTools account.