Client in NH trying to pay an invoice

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Kmyers1730
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Client in NH trying to pay an invoice

Post by Kmyers1730 »

Hi! I have a client that is trying to pay her invoice, Lisa Violette, in New Hampshire. She clicks on the "pay now" button, creates her login and profile but there is no option for New Hampshire for her to complete her profile to pay. Please help!
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Client in NH trying to pay an invoice

Post by Dave »

This is likely a problem with the CSS file that was created by your web developer to give your website the custom look that it has. It may be something that only happens on specific web browsers as I have just tested it in Chrome and the State Dropdown list is showing all the states properly.

It appears that the width of the dropdown box is being controlled by CSS and is too small to hold the 2 characters of the state selected. I was able to change the width of the box by accessing the "Create Buyer" HTML template from the console. I clicked on "Settings"->"Administrator" then in the Theme Editor I clicked on "Create Buyer". On this page on line 111 I changed the "class" tag to have the value "width:80px" - this widened the dropdown box so that the user can see the 2 character state that they selected - but then it lost it's custom look.

Pass this info along to your web developer and I am sure they can help.

This is my best suggestion based on the information that you have provided. If I have misunderstood, please provide more details and possibly a screenshot to help me.