No email address on file

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

No email address on file

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hey,

This is the second time I've ran across this now. When Setting up a client on APWT SMPT, and after verifying the DNS records, it has you verify the sending email address. I keep on getting this message:

"
Before you can start sending emails, you must verify each email address you plan to send emails from.
Any email addresses associated with your domain do not need verified, only additional email addresses that you plan to send from.
If you do not verify your email address, your email messages will not be properly delivered.
The following email addresses will be sent a confirmation email.

×Whoops! It appears that you have no email addresses on file! [JAB02-163]
"

... And yet I have email address on file in the 'Company Information' area, all three of the email fields are filled in.

why is this error showing up when I have an email address in the thing?
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: No email address on file

Post by Dave »

I am unable to look into this any further without knowing which account you are working on.

I would suggest that you try to send a test email from the account, if it goes through - then everything is fine. You are only required to verify email addresses that are not the same as the domain that you are sending from. So if your website is example.com, then all of your emails that are sent from example.com are automatically verified.

You only need to verify emails that are not at example.com, so if you are sending emails where the reply to address is [email protected] or [email protected] - you would need to verify those before sending.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Re: No email address on file

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hey Dave,

Yeah exactly - all the websites I've set up recently are using an email with the same domain, and I have been able to successfully send test emails after they are set up.

I just think it's weird that this warning is happening when everything is working as it should.