Difficulty doing training when both logged in

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Kmyers1730
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Difficulty doing training when both logged in

Post by Kmyers1730 »

Hey there!

This has happened twice in the past week. I have signed up two new customers and have them work with me side-by-side to walk them through the system and a few minutes in to training my client can no longer navigate. They aren't able to click on any buttons in their console, search or do any activities but I still can from my expert account. This has happened on both mac's and pc's. I haven't had this trouble in the past and we were able to work in their accounts at the same time. Please help :).

Katie
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Difficulty doing training when both logged in

Post by Dave »

Great question!

Your Expert account is using the latest version of AllProWebTools (version 4.63) and you are likely using the very latest version of your web browser.

There have been many recent updates to web browsers that have affected the ability to use the older version of AllProWebTools (version 4.62). We have just released version 4.63 to address these issues and it is currently only being released to specific accounts upon request. We plan to have this version fully rolled out to all users next week.

My first suggestion would be to upgrade your clients to the latest version of AllProWebTools version 4.63. You can contact us here: https://www.allprowebtools.com/Contact-Us/ with the support codes for the clients that you would like to have upgraded.

You will ALSO want to make sure that whatever web browser they are using is on the very latest version. We have been notified by several users on all browsers and using both Apple and PC computers of web browsing issues - all of which have been resolved by upgrading the web browser to the very most recent version.
Kmyers1730
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Kmyers1730 »

Awesome thank you! Here are the two accounts:

3501-0
3498-0

I will make sure their web browsers are updated as well. Thank you!
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

The 2 accounts have been upgraded.