Timeline Error

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Timeline Error

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hey,

So There is something strange going on in the timeline of one of our clients. I've seen this happen before, in other client's sites as well, so it is not just limited to this specific case. Please see the screenshot.

So, for some reason it lists that a single person gets the same email many, many times, and the time is ALWAYS 1 min no matter how many days ago this happened.
Attachments
timelineerror-apwt.jpg
timelineerror-apwt.jpg (135.16 KiB) Viewed 2361 times
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Timeline Error

Post by Dave »

You can find an explanation of this behavior in this blog: https://www.allprowebtools.com/allprowebtools-blog/

Additional refinements to the Timeline are already planned for future versions.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hi Dave,

Thanks... but what blog post is it specifically? Can you provide a link directly to the blog post that you are referring to?

Thank you!
Kaitlyn
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Kaitlyn »

Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Thank you!

So, in the blog post, it says this:

"When notifications appear in the Workflow Timeline with the time stamp "1 min" or "Recently," those notifications were instant updates. Often, you'll see a lot of notifications appear at the same time that have the "1 min" time stamp. This happens most often with sent emails or opened emails.

To get rid of these notifications in your Workflow Timeline, simply refresh the page. Refreshing the page will clear the instant updates from the Timeline so you can see older notifications."

I have attempted to refresh the timeline. It does not go away. It's just always there. I've been refreshing a few times now. So that feature does not seem to be working for me at all.
Kaitlyn
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Kaitlyn »

This sounds like something to use a screenshare to go over this with our Level 2 Support Team. Here is a video that will show you how: