We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 391
- meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice
- Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:16 pm
- Website: www.realnoni.com
Hi! When we go to Reports > Website > Page Views the graph that it pulls just flat lines with "0" views for March and most of April...it just shows page view data from April 6th thru 8th. We are looking at the last 30 days view...we know the other days are not zero so how can we see a graph with actual page views for the other days?
- Support Team
- Posts: 837
- Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 10:30 am
- Website: www.allprowebtools.com
This feature has been deprecated. We recommend that you access your Google Analytics for a wealth of information about the visitors to your website.