We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 391
- meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice
- Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:16 pm
- Website: www.realnoni.com
Hi! We are unable to scroll the pop up window for “store” on new version 5.4 that we were upgraded to today. The store menu has 14 different options and we can only access top 6 on mobile/iPad... we mainly only use “orders” from this menu on mobile to check/ reference a customers order and it is now way down the menu list when it used to appear in #1 spot.. why cannot we not scroll on the menu to it? We need to be able to access this.
- AllPro Expert
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:57 pm
- Website: www.socialreachagency.com
You may need to zoom out on your screen,it works fine on our IPad in Chrome and Safari.
- E23542E9-3C18-4869-88FF-622EC2A5DFFF.png (375.01 KiB) Viewed 547 times
- 242E3D33-4BD8-47C8-9C84-32F278CC351A.png (377.65 KiB) Viewed 547 times
- D3C26CB6-7955-49EB-83FA-41A1DF771C32.png (368.47 KiB) Viewed 548 times