We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 383
- meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice
- Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:16 pm
- Website: www.realnoni.com
Hi! We have had a number of customers reporting that they are unable to get on our website this week. Finally got a couple of screenshots of the error message. It’s an “Access error 7”.
- F42625C4-3598-48BF-B9BA-019586F9BD95.png (84.98 KiB) Viewed 867 times
- E0F6006C-3D51-4297-BAD8-9AA335F9FA5E.jpeg (160.6 KiB) Viewed 867 times
This is caused when our systems detect suspicious activity from a user. Their access is restricted to protect your company from malicious activity. This user's access has now been restored.
It was actually two separate users...have user accounts for both been restored to have access? Don't want to tell them to try again if it's not going to work.
Yes, both of the accounts that you have posted have been cleared.