autoship order did not trigger to process

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Lfrailey173
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

autoship order did not trigger to process

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Buyer 14493 has an autoship for every 120 days....it should have processed through yesterday 7/06/2020 however nothing happened...please advise.....he emailed today as he never saw his email confirmation and when I check sure enough nothing processed.....please advise how to fix this? I will wait to hear from you so I can get back to the customer.......
autoship schedule:
buyer 14493.jpg
buyer 14493.jpg (215.37 KiB) Viewed 1457 times
last order
buyer 14493 last order.jpg
buyer 14493 last order.jpg (285.11 KiB) Viewed 1457 times
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: autoship order did not trigger to process

Post by Dave »

order number 48513 is dated 11/8/2019 and order number 51120 is dated 3/8/2020.

It appears that the autoship will generate a new order tonight 7/7/2020 which will be dated 7/8/2020 (due to timezone differences between HST and MDT). Please let us know if the order is not created.
Lfrailey173

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Ok great the order processed through last night.....follow up question though...since the date for the "next ship was July 6th" why did it not process then? I know a couple of years ago you added the feature to the customer profile for us to be able to cancel or amend the next shipping date without having to email allpro support to do it. So when a customer needs to shift an autoship date we have been clicking on "edit" and changing the "next charge" date to the date the customer requests. We never had an issue with it not triggering on the updated date until this order....so do we now need to change the frequency date to match the "next charge" and then change it again once it triggers to the frequency a customer actually wants?

Also the autoship for buyer 14493 triggered but it did not email him an invoice?
autoship email not sent .jpg
autoship email not sent .jpg (265.75 KiB) Viewed 1452 times
Lfrailey173

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Hi!
Any feedback on how the process for us changing the date for an autoship has been updated? What we had done previously didn't work with the order above so want to make sure I understand the proper steps we are now to follow when a customer needs to change the date of an autoship? I have two more autoships that I need to change the dates on quickly as they are coming up but have been waiting to hear back on how to complete this properly on version 5.4. thank you!