Contacts List - Not Behaving Properly

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Katelake3566
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Contacts List - Not Behaving Properly

Post by Katelake3566 »

I am unable to view a list of everyone of a certain status or tag.

I start with "Contacts", "View All", and then choose "View All Contacts", then I am able to see all the pages of contacts. But there are no filter controls visible so there is nothing else I can do.

I start with "Contacts", "View All, and then filter by a Tag but the list is limited to a page - it does not show all the contacts with that tag, even after I scroll to the bottom of the list. As an example, I selected the tag "Prospect". That brings up a list of 10 but it should be listing 75.

Help please!
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Contacts List - Not Behaving Properly

Post by Dave »

Thanks so much for the detailed explanation - it really helps us!

I have just logged into your account and I am able to filter and see more than 10 results. I am wondering if this worked for you in the past? I am also wondering if it works for you on a different computer and/or different web browser (like chrome or firefox)?

The answers to these questions will help to narrow down the cause of your issue. Feel free to also do a Support Screenshare so we can see what you are seeing! (Since it appears to be working when I login to your account from my own computer)
Katelake3566

Re: Contacts List - Not Behaving Properly

Post by Katelake3566 »

Thanks Dave. Were you able to see a complete list of whatever tag you used when you tried it?