We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- AllPro Expert
- Posts: 2
- meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice
- Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:19 am
- Website: www.socialreachagency.com
When working under the email function in marketing some of the recently created emails have disappeared, two i recreated I just noticed a third one dropped off the email list was titled "leads follow up email 8 - day 14" It was saved and send to Anna she has it in her inbox I attached a screen shot
- Support Team
- Posts: 841
- Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 10:30 am
- Website: www.allprowebtools.com
Please attach a screenshot so that we can understand where you are seeing this.
The screen shot is of anna's email to send an email out it must be saved first but in the other screen shot it shows that the email is not save, it should be named email 8 day 14
- Screenshot (1).png (106.76 KiB) Viewed 1151 times