Status

Ideas! We love to hear them. Your ideas are the features we add next.
Bbowen1652
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Status

Post by Bbowen1652 »

Under Client Contact, Account Insight - is a place for status. When you click on it there are no options and a red X. I would like to put if this contact is a Client or a Lead, that probably would match the tag. What I set that as, I would like to see in front of the contact in the long list. When I want to sort this list by status, the drop down shows nothing. When working I want to be able to short it by Client or Lead and then in Alphabetical order so I can find the contact easier. It appears that the order is of when I enter them as a new contact. When entering work time, it would speed up finding the client to choose to Clock in.
Christine
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Status

Post by Christine »

You are technically able to do that right now with status but I need to add in a UI for you to do that with, I will let you know when that is back in there.

For the sorting, you can sort any of the columns right now by clicking on their table title, so if you click Name it will sort alphabetically by name.

There is another UI where you can clock in from, if you go to your username at the top right, click on it and go to Timecard. In this UI you can search for clients to clock in to like the top search box, just start typing and they will show up.

Christine
Christine
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Status

Post by Christine »

There is an option now on the contact management page to add a new status, if you can verify that it is working for you that would be great.