Printer setup for default printing

Ideas! We love to hear them. Your ideas are the features we add next.
Beth1775
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Printer setup for default printing

Post by Beth1775 »

I have a label printer and an invoice printer. It would be really nice to be able to print invoices without have to select the printer every time. I would like to click the print invoice/packing slip button and it to recognize that the default printer would be "Canon". When I click print label that it would recognize that labels print on the "label printer". When I am going back and forth between lables and invoices, I have to change it every time.
Thanks for considering this.
Beth1775

Re: Printer setup for default printing

Post by Beth1775 »

I would also like it to print the label when I click "print label" instead of having to click "print label", then go into the pdf window and click "print" and then "print" again when the printer is selected. Is this possible?
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Printer setup for default printing

Post by Dave »

The choice of which printer is set to default is a function of your computer's operating system. AllProWebTools is a cloud based software service that cannot access your operating system to address this request.

Label auto-printing has been added to the version plans for version 3.03 http://allprowebtools.com/forum/viewtop ... 3590#p3590