Calendar on Dashboard

Ideas! We love to hear them. Your ideas are the features we add next.
Athreets2422
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Calendar on Dashboard

Post by Athreets2422 »

Hello,
I am the assistant to a top producing real estate agent. We need a CRM that will allow us to use one system for all our needs. So far the CRM's that have been created have NOT offered the types of features and ease of use for a busy realtor. We have recently decided to switch our CRM to yours and have notice that there isn't a calendar or the ability to access the google calendar from your system. It would be very useful if we could have a calendar that works along with google calendars that will be on the dashboard. Staying on time with meetings, deadlines, client follow up calls are a huge importance to keeping our business moving efficiently. Is there a way you could add that feature along with notifications that pop up to remind us of deadlines. It is also a great feature to use along with the task.
Thanks,
Alishia
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Calendar on Dashboard

Post by JohnB »

We actually have Google Calendar integrations built in. If you go to Settings->Users, select a user and go to the Calendar tab, each user can have a specific calendar linked to their account. Once that is set up, callback times and tasks can be scheduled to Google Calendar by using the calendar button next to the date field.

On the same page, if you go to the Settings tab, each User can have popup callback notifications turned on.

If these features aren't quite what you're looking for, please let us know!
Athreets2422

Post by Athreets2422 »

Yes I do see that feature of the connecting of the google calendar in the settings. Seeing that I am an assistant to a realtor, having a calendar on the dashboard could be quite useful with organizing and scheduling day to task activities. On the dashboard it would be nice to see a full month calendar showing an overview of my schedules for the entire month. On the side of the calendar it would be nice to customize my dashboard to list the schedule and either choose to see daily, weekly, or monthly. Having the ability to use AllProWebTools Web tools as a once stop source for all our CRM needs would be great. We are not using the service for ecommerce. We are using the service for marketing, communication, and organizing a real estate business. I hope you understand how the ability to have a calendar on the dashboard along with an overview of schedules, and tasks would be a nice added dashboard customizable feature.
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

I understand what you're explaining now. This would be a fantastic feature. If others would like to see a calendar system that displays on the dashboard I'd love to hear from you below.