Edit Shopping Carts (labor invoices)

Ideas! We love to hear them. Your ideas are the features we add next.
Melinda28
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Edit Shopping Carts (labor invoices)

Post by Melinda28 »

It would be nice to edit the shopping carts other than just deleting a whole line.
I need to be able to edit the words after a shopping cart has been created. I know how to do it before we make the shopping cart.
I need to be able to adjust the time without deleting the whole line and adding it to the bottom (out of order) or applying a customer appreciation discount. For example if an employee take 4 hours to do something and we can only justify billing 2 to the customer I would like to edit that on its current line.

Are these items we may see in the future of APWT?

Thanks
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Edit Shopping Carts (labor invoices)

Post by JohnB »

Thanks for the suggestion! We will consider adding this feature in a future update.

I would love to hear from other users who would like this feature to reply to this and let us know.
Melinda28

Post by Melinda28 »

This is still posing a problem for us here ... If I delete a whole line item to re-enter it it obviously defaults to the bottom of the invoice taking it out of chronological order. Then I get to delete and re-enter everything that should be below it. As I may have mentioned before it would also be nice to change the # of hours (labor) or quantity of an item while still in "cart mode" ... or even the price per. Any updates on these options?
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

We appreciate your input and this is on the list to be considered in a future version. We have not had any additional requests from other users on this topic, and there have been a number of other requests that have received a number of votes from our user base. Projects are prioritized by number of users affected.

We are continuing to improve the product and development is based on the great feedback we continue to receive from our user base.