Scrolling the contact list

Ideas! We love to hear them. Your ideas are the features we add next.
Danraabe2023
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Scrolling the contact list

Post by Danraabe2023 »

I am looking at my contacts. I cannot scroll through the list or select a portion of the list to scroll. Also if I find a contact somewhere in the list and make any corrections I have to go back to the beginning to seek out the next contact further down the list. This is madness. We need to be able to edit contacts and then return to the list at the same position.

I could edit the original list but I can't upload the changes. The upload process is broken and the names and email addresses get scrambled.

Also since I am using snowmaker, or would like to use snowmaker -edits are impossible. When I finally find a person to edit and save the edit I have to start over a the beginning of the list loading 20 names at a time. Sometimes it takes minutes to load the next set of names.

Can you fix this?
Elijah
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Scrolling the contact list

Post by Elijah »

Thanks for the suggestion, Dan!

For now, if you have a specific contact in mind, you can always use the search bar at the top of the screen to find them much faster!

If anyone else would like to see this feature implemented, please leave a comment below.
Danraabe2023

Working with the contact list

Post by Danraabe2023 »

I'm not sure if you can address this request, but I'll succinctly state the issues.

I have a long contact list that I would like to use and edit.
View all does not load the whole list. It loads a page and then I have to wait for the next page to load. I would prefer to wait for the whole list to load.
I would think that loading the list once would be the goal.
When I edit a name there is no return path to deliver me to my starting position. Returning to the list means starting over. If I want to work with snowmaker I have to load and scroll the entire list and then search for where I started. This is repetitive and a waste of time.
I need to scroll the list, toggle from the macro view to the micro view and return to the macro at the current position.

I hope you can see the dilemma I am attempting to express.

DR
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

Hello!

I wanted to let you know that we do have plans to address some of your concerns in version 4.6 of AllProWebTools. You can see other plans for version 4.6 by checking this forum post.

If you check that forum post, you will see we plan on adding the ability to do mass edits, which will help address one of your problems.

The other changes we plan on making to the Contacts->View All page are an attempt to make it more user-friendly and prevent exactly the type of dilemma you are describing.

Until version 4.6 is released, please feel free to come back here and add specific ideas or requests you have to improve this page! We really do appreciate your feedback!
Danraabe2023

Post by Danraabe2023 »

I hope I described the issues properly.

when is the new release?
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

You can check this forum post on version 4.5 to check the expected release date.

Version 4.6 does not have an expected release date yet, but once we do have a date, it will be added to this forum post on version 4.6