CRM

Ideas! We love to hear them. Your ideas are the features we add next.
Tbridges3140
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

CRM

Post by Tbridges3140 »

Hi Dave and Shantel,
As you know, I'm using the CRM component. I have some suggestions based on what I'm using for my business loan CRM in Hubspot. And yes, I may convert soon!

As I work daily in the CRM, these abilities would make it more productive for me.

Two things that I like:
1) the ability to "click" a box when I compose an email and it copies the CRM. When I used Insightly it had me send a bcc to an email address which put the email in that contact's record.

2) In keeping notes in a contact record I like the ability to place bullet points or numbering in the note, and go back and edit if need be. If APWT allows me to do that I haven't found it.

Thanks much for listening!
Elijah
Support Team
Support Team

Re: CRM

Post by Elijah »

Hey Tori!

As far as I understand you, you're looking for the ability to have a record of which emails were sent to a contact - more specifically, that this email would show up in the notes of their contact page, correct? With Version 4.5 you're already able to do this! Simply go into an existing CRM record, click "New Email" (found towards the top of the contact page) and from there you'll be able to directly send them an email, which will show up in their notes!

For your second request, we do not currently have the ability to include bullet points in the notes of a contact record. However, I think it's a lovely idea that I myself would use! If anyone else would like to see this feature implemented, please leave a comment below. We'll be taking this into consideration!